Wednesday, October 19, 2011

September 3, 2011

Wow...it's Saturday already!! Our 4 day weekend is flying by! The weather is messing with us today. It can't decide whether it wants to rain or not. Tropical Storm Lee has created a disturbance between here and New Orleans. The winds have picked up out of the north and is blowing all the water out of the bay! That usually happens here in the winter time.

I was afraid the winds were going to rip the cover off "Katie-Did" so Dean & I went out and took it off. We retied her snug as a bug in a rug on the dingy lift to the stern of Our Way Too!

With this weather change I have been struggling a bit with my Fibromialgia (FM), so I am not overdoing it today. Dean has been putzing with his little projects and organizing his tools & nav station. For whatever reasons I woke up at 2:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep so I finally crawled out of bed about 3:35 am and sat out in the salon working on blog posts. Things are finally slowing down a little and I can relax and enjoy our new boat!

We watched some tv for a bit and I headed into slumber early. It started to rain and Dean discovered we have a leak again over the galley area. So he sopped up the water before he came to bed. Guess what he will be working on next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment