Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane....

Thursday, July 7, 2011

...don't know when I'll be back again...
that sounds like a song I used to sing! ;-)

Our beautiful "Cowgirl" has left us! :-(

We drug our feet this morning as long as possible leaving the boat for the airport.
Seems like she just arrived and had to turn around and leave us.
We miss you already & We love you bunches Chrissy Girl!! 

We had alittle lunch and here I sit at the computer...playing catch-up on our trip across the gulf.
Dean is started on his little project with the Hot water heater. It needed a new check valve. 
So...now I have HOT water & COLD water!! Lucky me!! 

The cold water...always felt warm so I really wasn't missing it! It's a warm Texas summer you know!
The cool showers have been quite refreshing! ;-)

Dinner, a dip in the pool, cocktails and another relaxing evening enjoying 
Our Way Too!

No comments:

Post a Comment